21 July 2012

Incursio Barbarica 15: The Warlord

My parents took my camera with them on a trip to Finnland, but I have not been lazy. Now that the cam is back first pic of what I´ve done:
I finished my command-stand. After playing SAGA for the first time 2 weeks ago I had to finish this first, cause the Leader is very important in the game and needs to be properly represented on the table top.
I introduce to you: Haethelmar, a Saxon Warlord born in the shade of the Teutoburg forrest. Accompanied by his two most reliable followers: Allrich, the Draco bearer and his Dog Vroth.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to get to know Haethelmar wirh he´s loyal folovers:)

    Lovely paint jobb, very impressive

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work!! All around just great and the dog was a super touch to composition!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work especially the dog, very nice touch.

    Cheers,

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Who is the manufacturer of those miniatures?

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your Kind comments! I wanted my 40mm Base as crowded as possible, but three Men were a Bit too much. So I went with the dog. The chieftain and Allrich are Musketeer Late Romans from the command Set with goth heads. The dog is from warlord.

      Delete